Ringing in 2011 listening to some good music and watching thunderstorms alone. Nothing else felt right.
Top 10 Tech Failures of 2010
- Something from Apple that everyone loves
- Something else from Apple that everyone loves
- Your favorite cellular telephone
- Something Facebook did
- Something Google launched
- A crappy tablet nobody has ever heard of
- Microsoft’s latest initiative
- Desktop Linux
- Michael Arrington
There. That should generate some pageviews.
If Natalie Portman is pregnant, then the world is about to see some new Jedi warriors, right?
Anyone looking to write some iOS app reviews for Macgasm? Josh promises free fame and fortune. Or at least cookies. Hit me up for details.
“It’s not a guitar-based record. We’ve been into vintage keyboards and playing with that palette. We’re not adding guitars because people will be expecting them… I’m so proud of this album that at this point I don’t care if people don’t like it.” —Ben Gibbard, on Death Cab’s new album, due out Spring 2011 [Source]